Noise is part of everyday life, but excessive noise can be a real nuisance. If you are being affected by a noise nuisance, we can give advice and take action when appropriate.
Out of hours noise service
We provide a noise service outside office hours from 5:00pm - 3:00am Monday - Friday and 8:00am - 3:00am at the weekend and on Bank Holidays for responding to 'emergency' noise problems relating to noisy parties (that affect more than one property), intruder alarms, car alarms, construction sites (operating after 1pm Saturday, on a Sunday or a Bank Holiday) and licensed premises (loud music) only.
Find out more about the out of hours noise service.
- Aircraft noise
- Burglar alarm key holder registration
- Car alarm noise
- Construction or demolition noise
- Do-it-yourself (DIY) noise
- Intruder alarm noise
- Noise - barking dogs
- Noise - cockerels crowing
- Noise - loud music and televisions
- Noisy parties
- Public health (statutory) nuisance
- Reporting noise problems