A to Z of services

Alcohol and drug problems

Bromley drug and alcohol service provides an integrated treatment system for adults who have a problem with drug and alcohol use. The service works with people at all points of their treatment journey from engagement into services to recovery. We also provide support services to family and carers whose lives are affected by another's drug and alcohol use. The open access service offers assessment 7 days a week.

KCA's young persons' service (BYPASS) is for young people between 10 and 17 who wish to access advice, information and support around their alcohol/drug use.

Bromley drug and alcohol service 

Telephone: 020 8289 1999

Fax: 020 8289 5507

Address: 35 London Road, Bromley, BR1 3QR

Bromley young persons' alcohol and substance service 


Telephone: 020 8460 9952

Fax: 020 8460 8849

Address: 19A Widmore Road, Bromley , BR1 1RL