Discover Bromley's past at the borough museum. We can be found at The Priory, an important medieval building. Throughout the year the museum holds a number of temporary exhibitions and events. We also have permanent displays about the history of the local area. Entry is free! The Museum is also responsible for Poverest Road Roman Bathhouse.
What the museum offers
- a variety of temporary exhibitions and family events throughout the year
- meet the collection, handle Bromley Museum's hidden artefacts (1st Saturday of every month, 2-4pm) in the Great Hall.
- education service for Borough schools
- talks service for groups and societies
- free guided tours of the Priory for groups and societies
To see the title and a description of each image press play and then select the full screen button at the bottom right hand corner of the slideshow, and then show info.