Car park season tickets
Season tickets are available for a number of our car parks:
- monthly (minimum 15% saving)
- quarterly (minimum 20% saving)
- 6 monthly (minimum 25% saving)
- annual (minimum 30% saving).
Car park season tickets are valid between Monday and Friday only in the car parks listed. They are non-transferable between cars and car parks and do not guarantee that a parking space will be available. Refunds cannot be made for periods when the season ticket is not used. However, a refund may be payable for a season ticket is not used. However, a refund may be payable for a season ticket holder who wishes to permanently surrender their unexpired season ticket - the amount of any refund will be subject to an administration fee of £23.50.
How to apply
Visit RingGo, our cashless parking payment system:
- go to the specific car park (the RingGo reference is on the car park list)
- charge times available include the season ticket options.
* Season tickets for The Hill car park are only available quarterly by post.
Print the car park season ticket application form, complete it and return to the address shown.