Secondary school admissions downloads

Education:Finding your place

This leaflet provides information on making a school application (reception to Year 11) for Bromley borough residents.

In-year secondary school application form

Form for parents wanting to apply for a secondary school place (current Year 7 to current Year 11) not for secondary transfer.

School admissions - change of address

This form is for parents to change the address details for their child’s application to start reception or to transfer to Secondary School.

Help with downloading files