Equality and diversity downloads
Equality impact assessments review service provision and measure the impact on customers. If any areas of unfairness or inequality are revealed, remedial action will be taken and monitored.
- Age Concern Support planning and brokerage - EIA ( PDF - 99.12 KB)
- Anerley Town Hall - EIA ( PDF - 380.86 KB)
- Area management - EIA ( PDF - 85.84 KB)
- Bromley Children's Information Service procedures - EIA ( PDF - 161.29 KB)
- Choice Based Lettings - EIA ( PDF - 44.21 KB)
- Community toilets - EIA ( PDF - 77.28 KB)
- Extra Care Housing - EIA ( PDF - 135.9 KB)
- Day opportunities strategy for people with learning disabilities - EIA ( PDF - 40.64 KB)
- Foyer Project - EIA ( PDF - 160.93 KB)
- Freezer meals - EIA ( PDF - 52.63 KB)
- Future options for the issue of Freedom Passes - EIA ( PDF - 53.85 KB)
- Gambling policy - EIA ( PDF - 74.44 KB)
- Highways - EIA ( PDF - 86.25 KB)
- Homeless hostel reconfiguration project - EIA ( PDF - 69.35 KB)
- Library service proposals - EIA ( PDF - 411.03 KB)
- Licensing policy - EIA ( PDF - 105.14 KB)
- Parenting Support to Families - (Bumps to One Group) - EIA ( PDF - 281.36 KB)
- Parenting Support to Families - (Young Parent Group) - EIA ( PDF - 270.98 KB)
- Parks and open spaces - EIA ( PDF - 60.94 KB)
- Personal budgets and contributions policy - EIA ( PDF - 35.82 KB)
- Road safety - EIA ( PDF - 77.38 KB)
- Safeguarding adults in Bromley - EIA ( PDF - 122.96 KB)
- Standards and ethical governance - EIA ( PDF - 190.34 KB)
- Temporary to permanent accommodation - EIA ( PDF - 72.54 KB)
- Waste services - EIA ( PDF - 89.31 KB)
- Working from home - EIA ( PDF - 23.45 KB)
- Young Carers Service procedures - EIA ( PDF - 96.36 KB)
The council treats all people with equal respect, concern and consideration and recognises the contribution made to the community by all individuals.
We publish our workforce profile (excluding schools based staff) every six months, 1 April and 1 October. This contains information on the age, disability, ethnicity and gender of our workforce.
Under the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) Regulations 2011, we have a specific duty to set an equality objective/s. This is intended to enable us to perform better and demonstrate our compliance with the general public sector equality duty.