Parental support downloads
Information leaflets produced by the Information, Advice and Support Service (IASS) for parents and carers of children with special educational needs.
- Advice for meetings with professionals ( PDF - 287.98 KB)
- Confidentiality Statement for parents ( PDF - 274.74 KB)
- IASS information leaflet ( PDF - 793.56 KB)
- Impartiality Policy ( PDF - 281.04 KB)
- The role of the Independent Volunteer Supporter (IVS) ( PDF - 279.14 KB)
- Independent Volunteer Supporters at school meetings ( PDF - 303.74 KB)
- What is an Education, Health and Care plan ( PDF - 257.22 KB)
Bromley Children Project parenting courses and support referral forms and leaflets.
- Biggin Hill activities timetable ( PDF - 434.58 KB)
- Blenheim activities timetable ( PDF - 565.05 KB)
- Burnt Ash activities timetable ( PDF - 444.42 KB)
- Castlecombe activities timetable ( PDF - 487.12 KB)
- Community Vision activities timetable ( PDF - 506.67 KB)
- Cotmandene activities timetable ( PDF - 469.13 KB)
- Children and Family Centres locations and contacts ( PDF - 338 KB)
A parent's guide.