Schools and colleges downloads
These documents contain details of the local authority’s children and young people finance, and of the individual funding allocations for each maintained school.
- Section 251 Budget Statement 2011/12 ( XLS - 195 KB)
- Section 52 Budget Statement 2010/11 ( PDF - 159.2 KB)
- Section 52 Budget Statement 2009/10 ( PDF - 161.55 KB)
- Section 52 Budget Statement 2008/9 ( PDF - 164.76 KB)
- Section 52 Budget Statement 2007/8 ( PDF - 164.76 KB)
- Section 52 Budget Statement 2006/7 ( PDF - 166.17 KB)
Find out about open days for 16 - 19 year olds at Bromley schools, colleges and work-based training providers.
To ensure that schools continue to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, schools need to issue an updated privacy notice to pupils and/or parents summarising the information held about pupils, why it is held, and the third parties to whom it may be passed on
List of schools and colleges, and other establishments in LB Bromley
The Department for Education uses information collected in the School Workforce Census for research and statistical purposes, to evaluate and develop education policy.
Report from the Office of the Schools Adjudicator for Bromley school admissions.