Deposit guarantee bond scheme
The deposit guarantee bond scheme offers landlords or agents the opportunity to rent their property on a minimum 12 months assured shorthold tenancy. With the option to extend the contract after the initial 12 months fixed term, if both parties are in agreement. A Deposit Guarantee Bond which is an equivalent to 2 months rent is offered which covers the same risks as a cash deposit.
Services offered as part of the DGB:
- Initial property inspection and inventory completion.
- The provision of a tenancy agreement and deposit guarantee contract.
- Fast tracked housing benefit appointments, where applicable.
- Mid term tenancy inspection.
- End of tenancy property inspection.
- Concise and consistent damage claim assistance as required.
- Tenant and landlord support service
If you would like to discuss the above schemes or would like to discuss a more tailored service to meet your personal requirements, please contact us.