Making an application for primary school

Applying to transfer from Infant to Junior School (Year 2 to Year 3)

In January 2015, Bromley Admissions will issue parent/carers of all children in Year 2 at Bromley Infant schools an Infant to Junior/Primary application form for their linked Junior/Primary school.

The closing date for applications is  Friday 6 February 2015. The Bromley Admissions team process all linked school applications. Schools cannot accept direct applications.

Children with a statement of special educational needs

If your child has a statement of special educational needs, you will not be issued with an Infant to Junior transfer form.  Contact the Special Educational Needs team on 020 8313 4164 for further information.

Key dates 2015

Friday 6 February - Application closing date
Friday 13 March -  Letter offering place at linked school sent by first class post to all on-time applicants.
Friday 20 March - Deadline for acceptance of offer

Applications for Year 3 places – September 2015

Year 2 children in Bromley Infant schools wishing to apply for a Year 3 place in a school other than their linked Junior/Primary should complete a primary in-year application form.