Finding a secondary school place - making a school application

Applying for transfer to secondary school

The application period for entry to secondary school in September 2014 closed on Thursday 31 October 2013.

Offers of secondary school places were mailed by first class post to Bromley resident parents on Monday 3 March 2014. Online applicants also received an email to confirm the outcome of their application.

For children in Year 6 who will be moving on to secondary school in September 2015, more information will be available here during the Summer Term 2014

Making an application

We process all school applications for LB Bromley residents.  You cannot apply directly to schools.

If you live outside LB Bromley, you must apply to your local council, even if you want to apply for a Bromley school. You can include Bromley schools on your out of borough application.

Proof of address and parental responsibility are required to support all school applications.  You can view or download the moving on to secondary education  leaflet and booklet  for  more information.

Children with a statement of special educational needs 

If your child has a statement of special educational needs, please do not complete an application form but contact the Special Educational Needs team on 020 8313 4164 for further information.

School admissions


Tel: 020 8313 4044

Fax: 020 8313 4089

Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH