View building control applications online
You can follow the progress of a building regulation application, search a weekly list of applications and decisions and view historic applications and property details, including maps, through our building regulation applications database.
Details of building regulation applications are available from 1985. In part, the information relies on that provided by third parties. This data is intended for information purposes only and the Council cannot guarantee its total accuracy.
When using the database please note that:
- to search using an application number do not include the 'BC/' at the beginning of the reference (e.g. to search on BC/01/01776/OTHFPO you only need to input 01/01776)
- Copyright Notice Plans, drawings and material submitted to the Council are protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, 1988 Act).
This service is being developed and some features are incomplete at present. Please note that:
- the online building regulation history contained within the site is incomplete and must not be used as a substitute for carrying out a formal 'Land Charge Search'. No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the building regulation history information obtained from 'Public Access';
- the information contained within Public Access does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a building regulation decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer's own risk;
- the building regulation application details contained on this site are currently updated twice a week, although we intend to increase the frequency in the coming months;
- for practical and legal reasons, certain documents cannot be displayed, although this may alter depending on legislative changes.
If you would like further information about a current application please contact the relevant Building Control Case Officer detailed on application documents (available Monday - Friday 8.30am - 10.30am and after 4pm). To discuss a proposed application please contact us.