Cotmandene Community Resource Centre
The centre encourages and supports local residents of the London Borough of Bromley to improve their quality of life, and to build a better future for themselves, their families and their community.
64 Cotmandene Crescent, St Paul's Cray, Bromley BR5 2RG
9.30am to 1pm, 2pm to 4pm Monday to Thursday,
closed all day Friday.
Services at the centre
- courses at varying levels, ranging from basic skills to vocational, personal development and IT courses
- use of ICT suite and training rooms
- work club and job search facilities
Regular surgeries held by:
- Affinity Sutton housing surgery and employment support
- legal advice on housing,family matters and employment issues by appointment only
- Hope Charity supporting women with domestic violence/abuse
- local ward councillors
- referrals to other agencies such as Pensions, Carers Bromley
- Bromley Mencap benefits support
- Police surgery
- Bromley Tenancy support service
- Citizens Advice weekly drop in
- information and advice from staff team
- community groups including Cray Creative Art Group, Listening Ear mental health support group and a coffee morning
- weekly work club and computer workshops
Please call into the Resource Centre or telephone to receive more details of the services on offer. These are also posted in our window.