Mottingham Community and Learning Shop
The Community and Learning Shop encourages and supports local residents of The London Borough Bromley to improve their quality of life, and to build a better future for themselves, their families and their community.
1-2 Cranley Parade, Beaconsfield Road, Mottingham SE9 4DZ
Mondays - closed
Tuesday to Friday 9:30am - 1pm and 2 - 4pm
Services at the Shop
- Courses at varying levels, ranging from basic skills to vocational, personal development and IT courses
- Online IT courses for beginners
Regular surgeries held by:
- Local councillors
- Work club
- Computer workshops
- Bromley Mencap Benefits Support
- Bromley Tenancy Support Service
- One-to-one support from the Shop team, including staff and volunteers who represent the local community
- Safer Neighbourhood Team
- ‘Turnaround’ one-to-one literacy and numeracy support – by appointment
- The Shop also provides access to local community groups.
Please telephone us or follow the link above to find out more information and details of times etc.
The Shop works in partnership with other organisations and is funded by a number of different sources.