Council tax

Supplying evidence for an application

If you need to supply any evidence to support your council tax or benefits claim or application or let know about a change in circumstances, please use our evidence upload form.

Evidence could include proof of occupation, bank statements, wage slips, student certificate or evidence for a disabled band reduction. Simply take a photo of the evidence on your smart phone or tablet or alternatively a scanned image, complete the form and attach the image and submit the form. It is easy to use and much quicker than travelling to the civic centre to hand in the evidence in person. 

Want an arrangement to pay?

If you have received a final reminder, summons or liability order you are able to set up a payment arrangement using your MyBromley Account.

If you wish to make a payment arrangement please sign in to or register for your online account . You can request a payment arrangement by registering for or accessing council tax - my services. 

Find out more about making a payment arrangement.