Regulations made by Central Government place certain responsibilities and constraints on businesses. Many of these laws are applied by local authorities, and are necessary to ensure that an equitable climate exists in which reputable and responsible trading can flourish.
The credit card payment facilities are currently being upgraded in line with Government legislation. If you wish to continue and make a transaction by credit card, any surcharges added will be refunded back to your credit card within 3 working days. Other methods of payment are not affected. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- Auction room competitive bidding registration
- Caravan and camping sites
- Child employment licences
- Door supervisor registration
- Gambling Act 2005
- Fireworks or mixed explosives registration
- Housing in multiple occupation
- Hypnotism permit
- Lottery registration
- Scrap metal dealer registration
- Sex establishment
- Sports ground safety certificates