Regulations made by Central Government place certain responsibilities and constraints on businesses. Many of these laws are applied by local authorities, and are necessary to ensure that an equitable climate exists in which reputable and responsible trading can flourish.
Licence fee payments made by credit card are subject to a 2.25% charge.
- Auction room competitive bidding registration
- Caravan and camping sites
- Child employment licences
- Door supervisor registration
- Gambling Act 2005
- Fireworks or mixed explosives registration
- Housing in multiple occupation
- Hypnotism permit
- Lottery registration
- Scrap metal dealer registration
- Sex establishment
- Sports ground safety certificates