Pet shop licence
If you keep animals to sell as pets, at any property, you need a licence. You do not need a pet shop licence if:
- you sell the offspring of an animal you keep as a pet;
- you keep only pedigree animals which you breed;
- you breed pedigree animals or acquire them for show.
The cost of a licence is £230
Licence fee payments made by credit card are subject to a 2.25% charge
Apply for a licence
Through our partnership with EUGO you can make and pay for your application online. When you make your application this way you only have to complete one set of forms and we will pass these on to all other responsible authorities for you.
- print, complete and return the pet shop licence application/renewal form.
- contact us for the forms to be sent to you