View licensing applications online
Public Access to Licensing enables you to follow the progress of a licensing application, view certain application documentation, make comments on applications, view historic applications and licence details.
By using the link below to Public Access for Licensing, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- The online licensing history contained within the site should not be considered as complete. No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the planning history information obtained from Public Access; For complete information please contact the Licensing Team on 0208 313 4218 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information contained within Public Access does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a licensing application or decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer's own risk.
- Please note that documents normally available to view through Public Access include the following: application forms; supporting documents copies of the licence. Licensing Sub-Committee agendas are available 5 working days prior to the meeting on the Council and Democracy section of the Council website.
- Plans, drawings and material submitted to the Council are protected by the Copyright Acts 1988 Act (section 47). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with the approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner, (the applicant/ agent/).
- With regard to Ordnance Survey mapping or any mapping created from Ordnance Survey material, you are reminded that this is also subject to Crown Copyright. You may view or download this for private and non-commercial purposes only. Such mapping may not be further sub-licensed, sold, demonstrated, lent or otherwise transferred or exploited without the prior written permission of Ordnance Survey.
- The Council will try to ensure that only information which forms part of the Statutory Register is made available on this website. The applicants' name and address forms part of the Statutory Register and must, therefore, appear on the website. The Council will, however, make every effort to remove personal details such as telephone numbers, email addresses and signatures prior to the information appearing on this website.