Educational support for vulnerable girls and school-aged mothers
Educational support for vulnerable girls and school-aged children
There is educational provision for girls up to the age of 16 who are pregnant and for schoolgirl mothers or girls who are unable to attend mainstream school because they have been assessed as being vulnerable.
- Attendance at the Centre 5 days a week, 9.30am - 3.00pm;
- Entry to national examinations, GCSE's, EDCL - Entry Level Certificate, First Aid, Food Hygiene;
- Advice on childcare;
- Possibility of attending college;
- Use of a crèche;
- Access to counselling services;
- Access to both targeted and universal support services.
Referral for support is by the lead behaviour professional at school.