Bromley Children Project
The Bromley Children Project is linked to all Children and Family Centres, and works with private, voluntary and independent Early Years providers in the borough.
The Children and Family Centres are open to all families although our services are targeted at families with children aged 0-5 and expectant parents.
- Support families with children aged under 18 by offering quality targeted parenting courses and one to one family support.
- Provide impartial information, advice and support for parents of children with special educational needs.
- Provide impartial information and advice for all parents on their child's transition from primary school to secondary school.
- Help all children make the most of their time at school by empowering parents, encouraging them to be enthusiastic and involved in their children’s education, and to continue their own education and training.
This service provides:
- Impartial information, advice and support for parents of children with special educational needs.
- Information and advice for all parents on their child's transition from primary school to secondary school.
Courses and workshops
We offer a comprehensive range of courses and drop in sessions for parents and their children through our Children and Family Centres, such as:
- Support for those who have experienced or witnessed domestic abuse.
- Parenting courses.
- Baby massage.
- Healthy eating.
- Targeted support groups.
- Midwives clinic, baby clinic and breast feeding support.
Our sessions are ideal for parents and their children aged under five focusing on child development, school preparation, family support and parenting, health and wellbeing and acquiring new skills.