Terms and conditions
Parking dispensations will only be issued where we that no alternative options are available. They are not intended to provide 'convenience' parking.
A parking dispensation can only be used in connection with a specific vehicle, purpose, date and location that has been prearranged.
The vehicle must be parked in a manner that creates no hazard to pedestrians or other road users, does not obstruct sight lines at junctions and does not obstruct access or cause obstruction to the free flow of traffic.
The vehicle must not be parked in:
- a disabled person's bay
- bays reserved for doctors, ambulances, taxis,
- bus stop areas
- parking meter bays or pay and display bays
- an area that is subject to a loading ban indicated by yellow kerb markings
- or on a footway or grass verge
- or on school zigzags markings during restricted hours
- or on pedestrian crossing zigzags.