Terms and conditions
Parking dispensations will only be issued where we are satisfied that no alternative parking options are available. They are not intended to provide 'convenience' parking.
A parking dispensation can only be used in connection with a specific vehicle, purpose, date and location that has been prearranged.
The vehicle must be parked in a manner that does not create a hazard to pedestrians or other road users, does not obstruct sight lines at junctions and does not obstruct access or affect the free flow of traffic.
A parking dispensation does not allow parking in/on:
- bays designated for disabled persons,
- bays reserved for doctors, ambulances, taxis,
- bus stop areas,
- pay and display or permit bays,
- areas that are subject to loading bans as indicated by yellow kerb markings,
- footways or grass verges,
- school zig zag markings during restricted hours, or
- pedestrian crossing zig zags.