Crystal Palace Park Community Projects Fund
Voluntary and community groups are being invited to apply for a community grant for Crystal Palace Park. The three year community fund, awards grants to community groups to deliver specific projects and activities in the park.
Community fund applications for between £100 and £20,000 are assessed by a panel, and so far a wide range of projects have been supported. Details about the application process, including eligibility criteria are available below. Applicants can refer to the published Crystal Palace Park Masterplan and are advised to read and download the following guidance documents.
Community projects fund application documents
- Application letter (includes workshop details)
- Pre-application check list
- Eligibility criteria
- How to apply - Application guidance notes
The next round (5) ends on Friday 16 September 2016. The remaining three application deadlines are
- Round 6 Friday 27 January 2017
- Round 7 Friday May 5 2017
- Round 8 (final round) Friday 22 September 2017