Payments to suppliers over £500
Each month, this data has been provided at two levels of detail:
- Totals: shows the total amount of the payments made to each supplier for the period, sorted by greatest amount first.
- Details: provides details of the invoices comprising the payments, what they relate to, and the portfolio and service area(s) they were charged to.
To help with accessibility, we have produced each file in two formats:
- PDF: this is an easy to read formatted version
- CSV: this file can be opened in a spreadsheet package such as Microsoft Excel to allow manipulation of the data. To reformat this (in Excel), use Ctrl+A to select the whole sheet and then click Format... Column... AutoFit Selection.
Please note the following:
- For data protection reasons, where payments have been made to individuals, for example Foster Carers or Direct Payments for social care, the names have been replaced with the words 'Redacted Personal Data'.
- This data has been prepared in accordance with the latest guidance from the Local Government Association.
- These payments are shown net of VAT (the true cost to the council).
This data will be available after the end of every month:
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
Customer contact centre
Tel: 0300 303 8658
Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH