Redundancy advice

If you have been made redundant or are facing redundancy there is a range of help available to you.

You may need to know your employment rights, need information on benefits, help finding a new job.

Local help

Contact Jobcentre Plus for practical help claiming benefits and finding a new job.

The Citizens Advice Bureau can advise you on your redundancy rights and about any benefits you may be entitled to.

The  Next step service offers information, advice and guidance on training, learning and jobs for adults. 

Have you been made redundant within the last 6 months or currently under notice of redundancy? If so South London Business real help now can offer you FREE support and skills development activities to help prepare you for re-employment or self-employment.
For more information Telephone: 020 8666 0221 or Email:

General  redundancy advice

Advice Guide website
The main public information service of Citizens Advice, providing people with round-the-clock access to CAB information on their rights - including benefits, housing and employment, debt and consumer and legal issues.

Direct Gov website
The website of the UK government providing information and online services for the public. The website includes advice sections on;