Community work clubs
There are currently four community work clubs in Bromley. All support is provided by friendly, helpful staff and/or volunteers.
Anyone can drop-in at the times below and receive the following support:
- Use of computers for job searching
- Help with Universal Job Match website
- Applying for jobs online
- Help with setting up an e-mail account, sending and receiving e-mails and attaching CVs to a job application.
- Latest vacancies and other useful resources
- Information about courses and other training to help you in your job search, such as further IT training.
We can advise you what a good CV should look like but we can't type this out for you.
All those attending will be expected to register with the Work Club.
The clubs are open as follows:
Work Club held on Wednesdays 12.30 to 2.30pm
Work Club is held on Wednesdays 12.30 to 2.30pm.
Kentwood Centre (Bromley Adult Education College)
Work Clubs held on Mondays 9.00am to 1.00pm, Tuesdays 10.00am to 2.00pm
West Wickham Library
Work Club held on Mondays 4pm - 6pm