Electric vehicle charging points
Electric vehicle charging points council car parks
Owners of electric vehicles are now able to charge their cars at the council operated car parks below.
These car parks have designated bays specifically for the use of electric car drivers, where they can park and charge their vehicles using the electric charging points. The cost of parking in one of these bays is the same as any other bay in the car park.
- Burnt Ash Lane, Bromley car park
- Civic Centre car park
- Lennard Road, Beckenham car park
- Penge East car park
- St Georges Road, Beckenham car park
- Spa Leisure Centre car park
- Station Approach, Hayes car park
- The Hill, Bromley Town Centre car park
You will need to register with Source London to use the charging points.
For more information about registration and charging your vehicle, go to the Source London website.