Planning application checklists
Prior notification of proposed development by telecommunications operator checklist
The following checklist should be used in conjunction with the application for prior notification of proposed development in respect of permitted development by electronic communications code operators.
Please ensure you have met the following requirements before sending us your completed application form:
- A completed form or written description of the proposed development
- A plan indicating the proposed location
- The appropriate fee
Evidence that the developer has given notice of the proposed development in accordance with A.3(1) of Part 24 of Schedule 2 to the General Permitted Development Order 1995
- Where the proposed development consists of the installation of a mast within three kilometres of the perimeter of an aerodrome evidence that the developer has notified the Civil Aviation Authority, the Secretary of State for Defence or the Aerodrome operator in accordance with A.3(2) of Part 24 of Schedule 2 to the General Permitted Development Order 1995
The Council may also require that one or more of the documents set out in the following "Local Requirements" should be submitted before it can validate and register the application:
- Acoustic report where relevant
- Any other relevant additional information
- Supplementary Information Template (as set out in Annex F of the Code of Best Practice on Mobile Phone Network Development)
If you are unsure about which documents you are required to submit, please contact us for informal advice.