Search planning applications
Please note that the service may be unavailable daily between midnight and 6am.
Our planning applications search enables you to follow the progress of a planning application, view application documentation (including plans), make a comment, search a weekly list of applications and decisions, view historic applications, view property details including maps and search enforcement notices. You can also register to receive alerts based on your preferences.
Please note that if you propose to make representations about a planning application using the online service and do not wish to have your email address and / or telephone number on the public file please do not use the form in the planning applications online site. Instead, please send your comments as a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your letter (including your name and address) as an attachment (Microsoft Word or PDF file). Please note that any correspondence received in relation to a planning application will be available on the public file, although the council does not currently upload letters of representation to its website.
By using the link below to Public Access for Planning, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- The online planning history contained within the site is incomplete and must not be used as a substitute for carrying out a formal 'Land Charge Search'. No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the planning history information obtained from Public Access;
- The information contained within Public Access does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a planning decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer's own risk;
- Planning constraint information is not available via Public Access for Planning at the moment. Where you see the phrase "No constraints are associated with this property" please contact the Planning Division for information about possible constraints;
- Please note that documents normally available to view through Public Access include the following: application forms; drawings; supporting documents; officer's reports are also available, but normally only after the decision is made - however planning committee agendas are available 5 working days prior to the meeting on the Council and Democracy section of the Council website. Delegated reports are not available prior to the decision.
- Plans, drawings and material submitted to the Council are protected by the Copyright Acts 1988 Act (section 47). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes , to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with the approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner, (the applicant/ agent/ architect). You may, however, make copies of the decision notice provided the copies are not altered in any way.
- With regard to Ordnance Survey mapping or any mapping created from Ordnance Survey material, you are reminded that this is also subject to Crown Copyright. You may view or download this for private and non-commercial purposes only. Such mapping may not be further sub-licensed, sold, demonstrated, lent or otherwise transferred or exploited without the prior written permission of Ordnance Survey.
- The Council will try to ensure that only information which forms part of the Statutory Register is made available on this website. The applicants' name and address forms part of the Statutory Register and must, therefore, appear on the website. The Council will, however, make every effort to remove personal details such as telephone numbers, email addresses and signatures prior to the information appearing on this website.