Arrangement for a search of the local land charges register
To request your search of the local land charges register
E-mail or fax your request to us. You must include your company name, address and telephone number.
- We will only accept one email or fax per day from each company but you can include more than one address on each request. We do not intend to limit the number of searches that may be requested, but this may become necessary dependent upon the number of requests received and/or any abuse of the system.
- We will contact you if there is a query regarding the search address, if we require a site plan or if there is any other problem.
Your search results
Your search of the local land charges register will be supplied in typed format for you to inspect and return to us.
- Unfortunately we cannot specify on which day your results will be available. It may take 4 to 5 days to process, depending on resources, workload and fair usage of the system.
- Please note: local land charge officers will only be available between 9.30am -12 noon and 2pm - 4pm.
- Please telephone local land charges when you arrive at Planning Reception and we will tell you if your request is available to view.