Coronavirus (COVID-19) – what you need to know
Published Thursday, 2 April 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) latest updates
Latest government guidelines
Council service updates
In light of the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) national emergency, we have adjusted a number of our services.
Our receptions are now closed until further notice , you can still contact us online and by phone.
The website is available 24/7 and there are many services you can access online. Find out how you can contact us
- Births, deaths, weddings and civil partnership ceremonies
- Bromley Education Business Partnership
- Businesses - advice and support
- Businesses - food safety guidance
- Business rates
- Children and Family Centres (Bromley Children Project)
- Council tax
- Early years and childcare
- Parks and open spaces
- Procurement - guidance letter to providers
- Schools and colleges
- Special educational needs and disabilities - SEND
- Waste and recycling service changes
We are keeping residents up to date with local service information at this difficult time. Sign up for Update our online newsletter
Full list - government guidance
- Public – latest updates (GOV.UK)
- Stay at home (self-isolation) guidance (GOV.UK)
- Professionals – latest updates (GOV.UK)
- NHS website for information on the virus and how to prevent it spreading
- Travel advice has been provided by the Government, be sure to read this if you are planning any trips abroad in the near future.
- Follow Public Health England on Twitter for the latest advice, facts and figures as they are announced.
Mayor of Bromley’s message
Council news releases
Beware of Coronavirus scams - published 30 March 2020
COVID-19 statement from the Leader of Bromley Council - published 23 March 2020
Coronavirus Covid-19: School closures guidance - published 18 March
Volunteering to help those facing self-isolation in the fight against Covid-19 - published 17 March 2020
Council keeping In Touch in terms of the latest COVID-19 advice - published 9 March 2020
Health and wellbeing
For general health advice please visit www.bromley.gov.uk/health.