Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)

You can use this form to notify the council about an empty property in the borough. Once you have reported the issue, your enquiry will be passed to an officer to investigate.

More information about empty properties


Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at