Online forms: Request recycling containers

If you have registered and are logged in to the MyBromley Account, before completing this form, your details will be pre-filled saving you time! You can also save your form and return to it later to complete or review.

You can use this form to request new or replacement recycling containers:

  • Black box (paper, card and cardboard)
  • Green box (tins, cans, glass and plastic)
  • Food waste container (outside use)
  • Kitchen caddy (inside use)

Your container will normally be delivered within two weeks. We supply containers for all recycling collections free of charge but residents are expected to provide their own containers for non-recyclable refuse.

You can view information about our household waste and recycling collections, including advice on the different recycling types.