Universal Credit - Council Tax Support claim form

Please complete this form if you are in receipt of Universal Credit and want to apply for Council Tax Support.

Please note, if your capital exceeds £16,000 you will not be eligible to claim Council Tax Support

If you not in receipt of Universal Credit you will need to complete a full Council Tax Support application.   lt is important that you tell us as much as possible about your circumstances.

Where evidence is required to support your answers please use the evidence upload form on our website.

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at www.bromley.gov.uk/privacy.