A to Z
Special Educational Needs
We aim to ensure that children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) are able to reach their potential, are included in their school communities and make a success of their transition to adulthood.
- Home to school travel and transport assistance - SEN
- Information, Advice and Support Service (IASS)
- Assessing a child or young person for special educational needs (SEN) or disabilities
- Disabilities and learning needs choosing a school
- Special educational needs and disability tribunal (appeals)
- Education for children and young people with medical needs
- SEN transport review
- Early years and childcare for children with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND)
- Education health and care plans
- Education, health and care (EHC) plans - unhappy with our decision?
- Early years targeted and specialist services
- Special educational needs (SEN) advisory service