A to Z
Education welfare service
The Education Welfare service delivers a statutory service to all schools for legal investigation, penalty notices for leave of absence, children missing education, elective home education, notification to remove pupils from school register.
Early intervention can be provided to schools, however a charge will be incurred.
Advice and guidance is free to all schools, parents and agencies.
- Child employment work permit application
- Child performance chaperone renewal application
- Child performance and activities licence application (England)
- Child performance chaperone application
- Application for issue of Penalty Notice (PN) with regard to the whereabouts of an excluded pupil
- Intention to remove pupil from school admissions register
- Child missing from education referral
- Education welfare service referral form
- Pay education penalty notice
- Notification of a pupil added to school roll
- Application for issue of Penalty Notice (PN) for poor/unauthorised attendance/leave or lates
Completion of referral against set criteria.