A to Z
Education welfare service
The Education Welfare service delivers a statutory service to all schools for legal investigation, penalty notices for leave of absence, children missing education, elective home education, notification to remove pupils from school register.
Early intervention can be provided to schools, however a charge will be incurred.
Advice and guidance is free to all schools, parents and agencies.
- Child performance chaperone renewal application
- Child performance chaperone application
- Child employment work permit application
- Child performance and activities licence application (England)
- Application for issue of Penalty Notice (PN) with regard to the whereabouts of an excluded pupil
- Intention to remove pupil from school admissions register
- Child missing from education referral
- Pay education penalty notice
- Application for issue of Penalty Notice (PN) for poor/unauthorised attendance/leave or lates
- Education welfare service referral form
Completion of referral against set criteria.