A to Z


A councillor's main role is to represent their ward and the people who live within it and they can ensure local views are taken into account by the Council when it is forming policy for making decisions. In addition to this, some councillors have responsibility for making decisions on specific services, while others play a part in reviewing decisions or putting forward ideas to develop policy. Your ward councillor, as your local representative, will always be interested to hear your views

Contact: Democratic services


Tel: 020 8313 4745

Fax: 020 8290 0608

Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH