Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG)
We have approved a first phase of the Additional Restrictions Grant scheme to support businesses. The scheme includes the following support packages:
- Business hardship fund
- Business innovation grant (now closed)
- Funding for an online Enterprise Hub
- Top-up grants for businesses eligible for the Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) Addendum Tier 4
- Special scheme providing additional funding to independent public houses and social/sports clubs (now closed)
Following the government announcement of further ARG funding, the schemes below are now available to businesses in Bromley.
- Special treatment licence holders - if you hold a special treatment licence and trade in the London Borough of Bromley we will be contacting you in the next two weeks in relation to a grant now available to help you reopen safely.
- Pavement licences - if you hold a pavement licence and trade in the London Borough of Bromley will be contacting you in the next two weeks in relation to a grant now available to help you commence trading using your licence safely
- Cultural recovery grant – we have made available grants to those cultural venues across the borough that have been closed or severely impact as result of Covid, to help them reopen safely. If you are eligible for this grant your business will be contacted by the end of March. These grants are available for theatres, and arts venues only. These grants are not available for venues that are ‘pop up’ cultural venues on an ad hoc basis.
Please register for our business e-bulletin which will include updates about the Additional Restrictions Grant.
If you require any further help or advice with regards to the Additional Restrictions Grant, then please email email@example.com