22: Community House (former Magistrates Court)

Description A stop on the Bromley North Village heritage trail
Built/designed Built in 1939 by C Cowles Voysey
History Forms part of an identifiable group of public buildings with the Fire Station and the Town Hall complex
Image Image for <?php print encodeHtml($field->title); ?> directory
Map
Continue walk Continue walking along South Street, to the junction of Tweedy Road.

Search the directory

Distance