Children and young adults with disabilities and learning needs downloads
Forum information leaflet and membership application form
Short breaks services statement for parents of children and young people with disabilities.
- Bromley SEND Strategic Vision and Priorities ( 1.34 MB)
- Bromley Area Wide Offer ( 1.11 MB)
- School banded funding guide ( 1.44 MB)
- Special school banded funding guide ( 1.83 MB)
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) transport policy ( 321 KB)
- Short breaks service statement ( 396 KB)
- Special provision plan ( PDF - 174.24 KB)
- Statement of Intent to support young people with SEND ( PDF - 42.62 KB)
- SEND joint commissioning arrangements ( PDF - 1.19 MB)
- SEND joint commissioning complaints procedure ( PDF - 423.58 KB)
Disabled children short breaks assessment form
SEND You Said, We Did highlight report
- Send engagement storyboard July to September 2020 ( PDF - 327.21 KB)
- SEND engagement storyboard April to June 2020 ( PDF - 872.36 KB)
- Send engagement highlight report April to June 2020 ( PDF - 232.27 KB)
- Send engagement storyboard January to March 2020 ( PDF - 2.4 MB)
- Send engagement review 2019/20 ( PDF - 2.15 MB)
- Send engagement highlight report October - December 2019 ( PDF - 321.29 KB)
- Send engagement highlight report April to June 2019 ( PDF - 282.45 KB)
- Send engagement highlight report January to March 2019 ( PDF - 367.33 KB)
- Send engagement highlight report for 2018 ( PDF - 266.48 KB)
Bromley's use of capital funding special educational needs and disabilities.
Do you know guide….a guide for families with children and teenagers who have social and communication difficulties including autism in Bromley.
Our Short Breaks Disability Criteria Guide.pdf provides a simple chart to use as a reference tool to indicate whether you should consider completing the short breaks online assessment.