Children and young adults with disabilities and learning needs downloads
Forum information leaflet and membership application form
Short breaks services statement for parents of children and young people with disabilities.
- Bromley SEND Strategic Vision and Priorities ( UK/DOWNLOADS/DOWNLOAD/1016/SEND_STRATEGIC_VISION_AND_PRIORITIES - 1.34 MB)
- Bromley Area Wide Offer ( UK/DOWNLOADS/FILE/4745/BROMLEY_AREA_WIDE_OFFER - 1.11 MB)
- School banded funding guide ( UK/DOWNLOADS/FILE/4747/SCHOOL_BANDED_FUNDING_GUIDE - 1.44 MB)
- Special school banded funding guide ( UK/DOWNLOADS/FILE/4755/SPECIAL_SCHOOL_BANDED_FUNDING_GUIDE - 1.83 MB)
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) transport policy ( UK/DOWNLOADS/FILE/2926/SPECIAL_EDUCATIONAL_NEEDS_SEN_TRANSPORT_POLICY - 321 KB)
- Short breaks service statement ( UK/DOWNLOADS/FILE/4762/SHORT_BREAKS_SERVICE_STATEMENT - 396 KB)
- Special provision plan ( PDF - 174.24 KB)
- Statement of Intent to support young people with SEND ( PDF - 42.62 KB)
- SEND joint commissioning arrangements ( PDF - 1.19 MB)
- SEND joint commissioning complaints procedure ( PDF - 423.58 KB)
Disabled children short breaks assessment form
SEND You Said, We Did highlight report
Bromley's use of capital funding special educational needs and disabilities.
Do you know guide….a guide for families with children and teenagers who have social and communication difficulties including autism in Bromley.