Help for adults downloads
Information for service users and carers about payment for residential care.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) direct payments guidance on employing personal assistants ( PDF - 250.41 KB)
- Direct payments - an introduction ( PDF - 516.57 KB)
- Direct payments - a guide ( PDF - 2.01 MB)
- Direct payments easy read ( PDF - 294.28 KB)
- Direct payments - acting as a nominated or authorised person ( PDF - 505.87 KB)
- Direct payments - opening a bank account and managing the money ( PDF - 499.15 KB)
- Direct payments for carers ( PDF - 462.51 KB)
- Direct payments - recruiting staff ( PDF - 1.14 MB)
- Direct payments - being an employer ( PDF - 173.58 KB)
- Direct payments - Managed Payroll Services ( PDF - 146.55 KB)
- Direct payments - using agencies ( PDF - 489.02 KB)
- Direct payments - keeping safe and emergencies ( PDF - 463.52 KB)
- Prepaid cards ( PDF - 502.19 KB)
- Prepaid cards - information sheet ( PDF - 297.82 KB)
- Direct payments user survey report ( PDF - 28.3 MB)
These documents give further details about the scheme
Charging policy for community funerals, protection of property, appointee and deputyship service.
Bromley Council adult social care annual local account
We want to ensure that older people retain their independence for as long as possible.
Advice for those who are shielding in Bromley
Letter to the Ministry of Housing Communities and local government regarding Bromley’s response to Covid-19 in care homes and self-report care home return, uploaded in line with government guidelines.