Parental support downloads
Information leaflets produced by the Information, Advice and Support Service (IASS) for parents and carers of children with special educational needs.
- Advice for meetings with professionals ( PDF - 676.03 KB)
- Confidentiality Statement for parents ( PDF - 273.22 KB)
- What you tell us is private ( PDF - 277.49 KB)
- IASS information leaflet ( PDF - 819.09 KB)
- Impartiality Policy ( PDF - 291.82 KB)
- The role of the Independent Volunteer Supporter (IVS) ( PDF - 274.45 KB)
- Independent Volunteer Supporters at school meetings ( PDF - 306.67 KB)
- Young people's leaflet ( PDF - 771.11 KB)
- What is an Education, Health and Care plan ( PDF - 352.45 KB)
- Annual review of EHC plans ( PDF - 302.08 KB)
Bromley Children Project parenting courses and support referral forms and leaflets.
Children and Family Centres activity timetables
- Biggin Hill activities timetable ( PDF - 805.9 KB)
- Blenheim activities timetable ( PDF - 724.89 KB)
- Burnt Ash activities timetable ( PDF - 683.57 KB)
- Castlecombe activities timetable ( PDF - 753.61 KB)
- Community Vision activities timetable ( PDF - 574.8 KB)
- Cotmandene activities timetable ( PDF - 803.12 KB)
- Children and Family Centres locations and contacts ( PDF - 338 KB)
A parent's guide.