Schools and colleges downloads
These documents contain details of the local authority’s children and young people finance, and of the individual funding allocations for each maintained school.
- Section 251 Budget Statement 2011/12 ( XLS - 195 KB)
- Section 52 Budget Statement 2010/11 ( PDF - 159.2 KB)
- Section 52 Budget Statement 2009/10 ( PDF - 161.55 KB)
- Section 52 Budget Statement 2008/9 ( PDF - 164.76 KB)
- Section 52 Budget Statement 2007/8 ( PDF - 164.76 KB)
- Section 52 Budget Statement 2006/7 ( PDF - 166.17 KB)
Find out about open days for 16 - 19 year olds at Bromley schools, colleges and work-based training providers.
Privacy notice to give pupils and/or parents about how information about pupils is used in educational settings such as; schools, alternative provision, pupil referral units and early years providers.
The Department for Education uses information collected in the School Workforce Census for research and statistical purposes, to evaluate and develop education policy.
Report from the Office of the Schools Adjudicator for Bromley school admissions.