Planning applications downloads
Planning fees and administration charges.
It is a legal requirement that planning applications and applications for Listed Building Consent be accompanied by a Design and Access Statement.
Attached below are forms to help put together your Design and Access Statement, one for Outline applications and one for applications other than outline, including applications for Listed Building consent.
The document available to download below is a template for the statutory site notice which the applicant is required to display for an application for prior notification for demolition under Part 31 of the General Permitted Development Order.
Examples of plans that meet our validation requirements. The purpose of the plans is to assist you with the preparation of your planning application.
- Extension - example 1 ( PDF - 679.81 KB)
- Extension - example 2 ( PDF - 663.2 KB)
- Gates - example 1 ( PDF - 69.46 KB)
- Gates - example 2 ( PDF - 1.64 MB)
- Landscape - example 1 ( PDF - 523.73 KB)
- Landscape - example 2 ( PDF - 1.23 MB)
- Streetscene - example 1 ( PDF - 155.15 KB)
- Streetscene - example 2 ( PDF - 929.35 KB)
- Site location plan - example ( PDF - 67.81 KB)