Special educational needs downloads
A Guide to Specialist Support and Provision for Children & Young People in Bromley
Information leaflets produced by the Information, Advice and Support Service (IASS) for parents and carers of children with special educational needs.
- Advice for meetings with professionals ( PDF - 287.98 KB)
- Confidentiality Statement for parents ( PDF - 274.74 KB)
- IASS information leaflet ( PDF - 793.56 KB)
- Impartiality Policy ( PDF - 281.04 KB)
- The role of the Independent Volunteer Supporter (IVS) ( PDF - 279.14 KB)
- Independent Volunteer Supporters at school meetings ( PDF - 303.74 KB)
- What is an Education, Health and Care plan ( PDF - 257.22 KB)
Information about services and early support available to parents and carers of babies and young children with additional needs or disabilities (birth to 5 years) in Bromley.
A guide for parents, carers and all those working with children and young people to the Governments Green Paper
Special Education Needs (SEN) transport service policy and guidelines.
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) transport policy ( PDF - 320.94 KB)
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) transport service: Key Information for Parents and Carers ( PDF - 87.83 KB)
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) transport service: Key Information for schools ( PDF - 87.68 KB)
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) transport service: Key information for providers ( PDF - 89.67 KB)
Parental request form for a Statutory Assessment of Special Educational Needs