BCP Family Support Referral form

Do you need support with one or more of these?

Parenting, debt, gaining employment, your child’s behaviour at home or school, domestic violence, family members affected by drugs, alcohol, crime or anti-social behaviour.  Are you facing eviction, feeling isolated, not coping with life, having issues with housing, a single parent? The Bromley Children Project might be able to help you work through these challenges!

Please complete this form and one of our officers will contact you in due course.

Are you aware of a family who would benefit from this support? If so, please either show them this form or complete it on their behalf, providing that you have the family’s consent.

Please be advised that in order for a family to be able to access this support, its members would need to collectively meet two of the following six criteria:

1. Health - parents and children with a range of health problems.

2. Education - children whom have not been regularly attending school.

3. Children whom need help - children of all ages whom need help (Identified as CIN/CP).

4. Unemployment and debt - adults out of work/at risk of financial exclusion/YP at risk of worklessness.

5. Domestic violence - families affected by domestic violence and abuse.

6. Crime/ASB - parents and or children involved in crime/anti-social behaviour. You will be prompted to tick those that apply for each family member and then expand on that in more detail on the “Reason for referral” page.

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button.

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at www.bromley.gov.uk/privacy