Request or remove a disabled parking bay

You can use this form to apply for or request the removal of a Blue Badge holder disabled parking bay outside your property.

If you are a Blue Badge holder, own a car and have difficulty parking near your home, you may be able to have a parking bay installed.

The installation of a disabled bay cannot be guaranteed and will depend on the outcome of an assessment.  Please also note that disabled bays are designated for the use of anyone holding a valid Blue Badge.

Before you being you will be required to attach or submit the following documents with this application;

•    Copy of your vehicle registration document/ insurance schedule (for a motability vehicle)
•    Proof of address, i.e. driving licence or utility bill (dated within the last three months)
•    Proof of your Personal Independence Payment  (PIP)12 point score 

More information on Blue Badges

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at