Housing Benefit change of address

You can use this form to notify us if you are moving within or out of the borough. Once we receive the form we will suspend benefit payments at your old address and send you another form which requests further information relating to your new rental liability at your new address if it is within the borough.

By submitting this form you are giving permission for your details to be passed to other council departments in relation to the services they provide and to other authorities responsible for the detection of fraud and the protection of the public purse. 

More information about benefits


Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at www.bromley.gov.uk/privacy