Report disrepair in your private rented property

If you have a problem with disrepair at your property, contact your landlord or their agent in writing to give them the opportunity to put the matter right. 

If you are a tenant of a Registered Social Landlord (RSL) or Housing Association, your landlord will have a formal complaints procedure and you will need to have been through this process first before we can take your complaint further. 

Please use this form to report rented accommodation that has fallen into disrepair and only if you have already made contact with your landlord or property agents and have had no response after 28 days.

If you live in rented accommodation, have a problem with the property's general state of repair or amenities and your landlord is refusing to carry out any repairs, please complete this form.

More information about disrepair to rented accommodation

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at