Children's occupational therapy 0 - 18 years
We help you to look at the things you might need to be independent at home, to manage your everyday living needs and make caring easier for you or your family
We may be able to provide equipment or major adaptations to enable children aged 0 – 18 years to have:
• Safe access to and from their home.
• Access to the garden (when possible).
• Access to a bedroom and washing /toileting facilities and access to a family room or lounge.
• Help with equipment to prepare drink and essential food.
• Home safety
• Support to enable safe transfers including advice regarding moving and handling to support the child and parent/guardian.
Referrals to children’s occupational therapy for home equipment and adaptations up to age 18 must be made with the young person’s permission.
How to make a referral
Contact the MASH team.