Children's social care occupational therapy

Coronavirus (Covid-19)

During the pandemic our services have adapted to meet this developing situation. Find our service update for specialist equipment at home

Our occupational therapy (OT) service

Following assessment, we may provide you with advice and information, equipment and/or adaptations.  These are some of things we look at:

  • access to and from your home
  • access within your home, to a bedroom, washing/toileting facility, to a family room or lounge
  • managing more easily in your home (such as moving and handling, specialist seating, bathing equipment, changes to the environment)

Considerations before making a referral

Who can refer

Families or professionals. Please do seek the permission of the child/ young person/family before making a referral.

What are their needs

Does the child/young person require rehabilitation, receive continuing care health funding or require arrangements to support their discharge home from hospital?  If so such referrals should be made direct to Bromley Healthcare (

Children’s continuing care is where specialist assessment and a multi-agency package of care is needed to support the family caring for a child or young person with multiple, complex and enduring health care needs due to disability, accident, life limiting or sudden illness.

How to make a referral or contact us

Complete the online referral form.

You will be able to review the information before pressing submit. You will receive an email confirmation.

You can request a copy of the referral form or email enquiries to us.

You can write to us and request that we print the referral form and post it to you

Call us if you require advice, assistance with referral form or to make a referral over the phone.

Children’s social care occupational therapy

Address: Civic Centre, Stockwell Close BR1 3UH

Tel: 020 8461 7254