Secondary school places

In year admissions

Bromley Admissions manage all applications for Bromley secondary schools, except Harris Academy Beckenham, Harris Girls Academy Bromley and Harris Academy Orpington, which accept direct applications.

To apply for a secondary school place other than at secondary transfer, (i.e. for current Year 7 to current Year 11), the in year secondary application form can be downloaded or collected from main reception at Bromley Civic Centre (Monday- Friday 08.30-1700).

We process applications for Bromley secondary schools from residents of all local authorities.

View or download the Education - Finding your place leaflet for more information.

If your child has an Education, Health and Care Plan, please do not complete an in year application form but contact the Special Educational Needs team on 020 8313 4739 for further information.